2019-04-26
【Presentation難題】Q&A環節俾人問到口啞啞?12種情景的必備參考句子(上)
Situation 4:聽不懂觀眾的問題時
● Would you say that again, please?
能否請你再說一遍?
● Would you mind repeating your question?
你介意重複你的問題嗎?
● Sorry, I didn't quite catch that.
抱歉,我沒有聽得很懂(你的問題)
● Sorry, I don't quite know what you mean.
抱歉,我不太清楚你的意思。
● Would you be a bit more specific?
你能否說得更明確一點?
● Sorry, could you repeat the question? I couldn't quite hear you.
抱歉,能否請你重述一次問題?我聽不太到你所說的話
Situation 5:確認觀眾的問題
● Did I hear you correctly?
對於你的問題我有聽對嗎?
● Well, you mentioned ‘irresistible factors不可抗拒的因素’; what exactly are you referring to?
你提到了「不可抗拒的因素」,你具體指的是甚麼呢?
● When you said ‘the future’, do you mean the near future or the long term?
當論及「未來」時,你是指不久的未來還是長久的未來?
● By ‘next decade’, do you mean early or late in the next ten years?
你說「下個十年」,你是說下個十年的前半段或後半段?
Situation 6:向觀眾坦承不會回答
● I could probably guess, but honestly I don't know the exact figure.
我可以試著猜猜,但老實說我不知道確切的數字。
● I'm not an expert專家 on that subject, but I can forward your questions to my boss/colleague.
我不是那個主題的專家,但我可以將你的問題轉給我的老闆/同事。
● That's a good question. You got me.
那是個好問題。你考起我了。
● To be honest, I'm not sure about the specs規格 for that product.
老實說,我不確定那個產品的規格。
覺得意猶未盡?下星期將會為大家帶來其餘六大Q&A處境的參考句子,敬請期待。
《說說心理話》:講講常見年輕人理財問題!想「人有我有」?認可理財社工分享理財觀念小秘訣!► 即睇