【Presentation難題】Q&A環節俾人問到口啞啞?12種情景的必備參考句子(上)
#職場英語 #Q&A #英文 #職場
眾所周知,一般Presentation中都會有「問答環節(Q&A session)」。一個好的Q&A session不但可以令整個Presentation加分,有時Presentation最精彩的部分甚至就是在Q&A session!這也是為甚麼很多西方的演說都盡量縮短講者演說的時間,留下充分的時間讓觀眾問問題。
然而,點解每次Presentation時都最擔心Q&A環節?怕冇人問問題會dead air?怕觀眾challenge你?怕聽唔明問題?定係擔心自己唔識答?如果真的不懂回答,應該如何不失霸氣地向觀眾坦承不會回答?
在接下來兩個星期,我將會傳授Q&A環節必備技巧,一共涵蓋「十二大situations」,並為你帶來一系列的參考句子。今個星期先會大家帶來以下六大處境的參考句子:「1. 告知觀眾提問時機」、「2. 請觀眾開始提問」、「3. 感謝觀眾提問」、「4. 聽不懂觀眾的問題時」、「5. 確認觀眾的問題」及「6. 向觀眾坦承不會回答」。
事不宜遲,here you go!
Situation 1:告知觀眾提問時機
● If you have questions, please hold them until I have finished.
如果你有問題想問,請留到演講結束時再發問。
● I can take questions at any time.
我在任何時候都接受提問。
● Feel free to stop me whenever you like if you have a question or comment.
如果你有問題想問或有意表達個人意見的話,歡迎隨時打斷我。
● Do you mind if I take questions at the end of my briefing?
你介意我在演講結束後才接受提問嗎?
● I'll take questions at the end of my talk.
我會在演講接近尾聲時接受提問。
● I'll answer your questions at the end of the presentation.
我會在演講最後回答大家問題。
● Don't hesitate to interrupt me at any time if you have questions.
如果有問題想問的話,別猶豫,你可以隨時打斷我。
● If you want to ask about anything, just let me know as I go along.
如果你有任何事情想問的話,在我彙報途中讓我知道便可。
I'm sure my talk will generate questions.
我相信我的演說會激發到你問問題的。
Situation 2: 請觀眾開始提問
STEP 1:暗示演說結束
● Thank you for your attention.
謝謝你的聆聽。
● That concludes my talk for today.
以上是我今天的總結。
● I think I'll close here.
我就此結束。
● I'd like to stop here.
我想就此結束。
● This is a good time to end my part of the presentation.
現在是結束我這部分演說的好時機。
● Now, this brings me to the end of my presentation.
我現在結束演說了。
STEP 2:邀請觀眾提問
● Now, I'd like to take a few moments to answer your questions.
現在我想花點時間回答你的問題。
● I’d be glad to answer any question you might have.
我會很樂意回答你的任何問題。
● Do you have any suggestions?
你有任何建議嗎?
● Does anyone have any questions?
有人有任何問題嗎?
● If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them now.
如果你有任何問題,我很樂意現在回答你。
● Please raise your hand if you have questions.
如果你有問題的話,請舉手發問。
● I'd like to open things up for questions and discussion.
我想開放提問和討論。
Situation 3:感謝觀眾提問
● You have asked an important question.
你問了一個很重要的問題。
●You have brought up提出 an interesting point.
你提出了一個有趣的觀點。
● Thank you for your question.
謝謝你的問題。
● That's a very good question.
那是個很好的問題。
● Let me explain more.
讓我進一步解釋。
● Let me see if I can clarify it for you.
讓我看看是否能為你解惑。
● I'll try to explain it in layman's 外行人的 terms.
我會嘗試用一般人的說法解釋看看。
●I'm afraid I didn't explain that clearly. Perhaps an example will help clarify that.
恐怕我沒有將那件事解釋清楚。或許舉個例子會有助於闡明那件事。
Situation 4:聽不懂觀眾的問題時
● Would you say that again, please?
能否請你再說一遍?
● Would you mind repeating your question?
你介意重複你的問題嗎?
● Sorry, I didn't quite catch that.
抱歉,我沒有聽得很懂(你的問題)
● Sorry, I don't quite know what you mean.
抱歉,我不太清楚你的意思。
● Would you be a bit more specific?
你能否說得更明確一點?
● Sorry, could you repeat the question? I couldn't quite hear you.
抱歉,能否請你重述一次問題?我聽不太到你所說的話
Situation 5:確認觀眾的問題
● Did I hear you correctly?
對於你的問題我有聽對嗎?
● Well, you mentioned ‘irresistible factors不可抗拒的因素’; what exactly are you referring to?
你提到了「不可抗拒的因素」,你具體指的是甚麼呢?
● When you said ‘the future’, do you mean the near future or the long term?
當論及「未來」時,你是指不久的未來還是長久的未來?
● By ‘next decade’, do you mean early or late in the next ten years?
你說「下個十年」,你是說下個十年的前半段或後半段?
Situation 6:向觀眾坦承不會回答
● I could probably guess, but honestly I don't know the exact figure.
我可以試著猜猜,但老實說我不知道確切的數字。
● I'm not an expert專家 on that subject, but I can forward your questions to my boss/colleague.
我不是那個主題的專家,但我可以將你的問題轉給我的老闆/同事。
● That's a good question. You got me.
那是個好問題。你考起我了。
● To be honest, I'm not sure about the specs規格 for that product.
老實說,我不確定那個產品的規格。
覺得意猶未盡?下星期將會為大家帶來其餘六大Q&A處境的參考句子,敬請期待。